Please join us on September 18th for the Go Fetch Marketing Workshop
You will learn the answers to these ten marketing questions and lots more.
- How do I incorporate social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and Pinterest) into my business and how important is it?
- Should I revamp my current website or build a new one?
- What is the difference between domain and hosting and which vendors should I use for these services?
- What marketing items can I handle myself?
- What marketing items do I need to outsource?
- What are some successful and inexpensive marketing campaigns, tricks, and tips?
- How do I handle advertising sales people and what should I ask EVER advertising sales person?
- What are QR Codes and are they right for my business?
- What is search engine optimization (SEO) and how do I manage it?
- How do I get the best return on my investment (ROI) when my marketing budget is small?
The first two hours of the workshop will be classroom style discussion and then we will have a complete hour for Q&A. No question will go unanswered.
Space is limited to 30 participants so grab your seat fast.
Tickets to the workshop are $35 and cover the cost of class and refreshments
Wi-Fi is available in conference room if you would like to bring your laptop or tablet.