Small Business Should be Using Google My Business
The biggest small business tip I give every client and prospective client when it comes to small business marketing is to claim, verify and populate all your business information on Google My Business (GMB). Google is asking for your business information and will give you a business account for free that allows you to give out information to audiences that are looking to find your products and services online.
Here are 6 reasons why small businesses should use Google My Business:
- It is FREE and who doesn’t love free tools to enhance your brand, products, and services?
- Google will give priority in rankings to businesses that have a GMB listing.
- Increased visibility: When customers search for businesses in their local area, Google displays a list of businesses along with their relevant information, including phone numbers, addresses, reviews, and hours of operation.
- Improved customer engagement: Google My Business allows small businesses to interact with their customers by responding to reviews, answering questions, and sharing updates about their products or services. This builds a strong relationship with customers and leads to customer loyalty.
- Accurate business information: Google My Business provides a platform for small businesses to update and manage their business information, including hours of operation, website links, and contact details. By ensuring that this information is up-to-date and accurate, small businesses can provide a better customer experience.
- Analytics: Google My Business provides insights into how customers are finding and interacting with your business online. This information can then be used to improve your online presence and your search engine optimization (SEO).
Google My Business is a simple and effective way to improve your online presence and attract more customers. If you have not claimed your business online and set up your account do it today. Just go to Google My Business and sign up. Once you sign up you will have to verify that you own the business and after that simple step you are ready to go. Make sure you populate all the information Google is asking for such as hours, description of services, products, website information, pictures, videos, etc…. The more you give Google the more they like you and your business.